Posted on July 15, 2011, in feminism, gender, men, psychology, relationships, sex and sexuality, sexism, women and tagged feminism, gender, long-term relationships, marriage, men, men's health, psychology, relationships, sex and sexuality, sexism, sexual repression, social psychology, women. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
- Why Don’t Laws Punish Men For Abortion?
- Men Seeking Women For Self-esteem
- Sex and Gender in Cis and Trans Sports
- The Plump Beauty Ideal: 1890s Exotic Dancers
- Her Face Filled Her Hands — and Her Words Filled Me With Grief
- Her Body My Choice
- The Tragic Objectification of a Boy
- Patriarchy and the notion that sex is worse than murder
- Grooming the Rich and Famous for Abuse
- Is Handholding or a Hand Job More Intimate?
- The Breast Fetish Is Natural? Afraid Not.
- Can Relationships Survive A Threesome?
- Men Watch Porn, Women Read Romance. Why?
- Women Learn the Breast Fetish, Too
- Why Do Flashers Flash?
- Men Aren’t Hard Wired To Find Breasts Arousing
- Girls Bullying Girls Who Are “Too Pretty”
- Why Are Men Surprised by Breakups?
- I Didn't Come From Your Rib. You Came From My Vagina.
- Are Women Sexually Ravenous?
” In modern marriages, men still have more power and more say. Women are more likely to nurture and care for their spouses.”
Men have more power in marriage? LOL! Most of the married men I know are led around on a leash by their wives. That whole “man in charge” thing is a facade men put up to “look cool” in front of their guy friends. Who plans the vacations? Usually the wife. Who makes 80% of the spending decisions? Again, the wife. Who controls the sex? Again, the wife. What do men control in your opinion? In my experience I’m still trying to figure that one out.
That’s why there’s social research. Because people tend to think that everyone is the same as them and their friends. And you tend to have friends are like yourself, anyway.
I believe us women want both, the sex and the cuddling. I just feel that most men want what’s fast and easy. Especially nowadays. Yeah they’ll cuddle but only for so long then they’re looking for what’s next. Although it’s different when you’re in a relationship. The guys tend to want to do all the cuddling while as women get side tracked on what needs to be done around the house or we just feel like we’re being lazy lol. It’s more about getting to business. Men are more into the whole foreplay I think.